White's Fusion Bullet

General banter about diving and why we love it.
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: White's Fusion Bullet

Post by LowDrag »

Jeff Pack wrote:I have White's rockboots 11/12 and 12/13, and the XXL F1's fit fine. Get some silicon spray for the footpockets
Forgive my dumbness but what for? Is it that tight of a fit that you need slickery stuff to get your foot in the fin?
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

more like to get your feet easily out... :)

Its a nice firm fit, no slop, the spray just makes it less work getting them off when ytou are in shallow water, alittle tired from a dive, and standing like a stork getting your fins off.
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Oh...got it. Thanks, I will try to remember that.

On a side note, I got to try out a Hollis wing today. The shop owner invited me to join him at the pool for a morning of pool diving and to try out his wing. All I can say is wow!!! I really enjoyed diving his wing and now I am converted to ways of the wing side...hehehe. :calvin: I will be selling my jacket BC and getting a wing as soon as possible. I took to his wing like it was born on me. I had a blast playing with his wing (don't say it...I know where you are going to go with that statement!!! :) ). My buoyancy and trim although not perfect were by far better than in my jacket style BCD.

Dave
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

I got word from our LDS this morning that he was notified that our new Fusions were shipped out to the shop today. Damn, I can't wait for them to show up. Anybody have any idea how long it takes to get to the shop from BC? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day...LOL!!!
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

One or two days.
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Business days right? Not like shipped today and here today kind of two days?
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Well, I got word that Whites decided to take a half day off on Friday so apparently our Fusions won't until ship until tomorrow. Wish I had a job like that. They probably went over to Vancouver Island to go diving in THEIR White's Fusions!!! :angry: LOL!!!