Our Fusions finally came in

General banter about diving and why we love it.
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Our Fusions finally came in

Post by LowDrag »

Well...they finally arrived. Danee and I got our Fusions two nights ago and we are starting our dry suit course tonight. We are looking forward to diving dry. I will update this thread as the next few days goes by. :supz:
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: Our Fusions finally came in

Post by CaptnJack »

LowDrag wrote:Well...they finally arrived. Danee and I got our Fusions two nights ago and we are starting our dry suit course tonight. We are looking forward to diving dry. I will update this thread as the next few days goes by. :supz:
Just in time to sweat!! :BDub:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

And sweat we did!!! We had to put them on in the shop Wednesday night to fit everything and make sure they were good to go for pool session last night. We were dripping when we got out of them. I sure enjoyed diving my suit in the pool last night and I am really looking forward to my check out dive on Sunday. I will be taking an extra tank for both of us so we can do another dive after we take a break for lunch and a SI.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

hope ya love em' LD.
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by LowDrag »

Waynne Fowler wrote:hope ya love em' LD.

So far so good...we are diving again on Sunday to get some more dive time in them. They are really comfortable to dive in and pretty decent to control buoyancy. Not saying I am an expert but I can see myself getting the hang of this suite fairly quickly.