Hello down below? Just looking for divers to connect with.

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
saridnour
Just Settling In

Hello down below? Just looking for divers to connect with.

Post by saridnour »

Been diving since 92, took a few years off and started back up in Maui two years back. Been doing some local diving with a friend and looking for others to get some more time in. Want to get plugged into a few groups so can do the random daily stuff to planned weekend dives.

Looking to see who's here and who's out diving... I just get the urge to get wet some days so want to make that happen! :)

-saridnour (Andy) Bothell, WA
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: Hello down below? Just looking for divers to connect wit

Post by Dusty2 »

Howdy, You've come to the right place. If you can't find buddies here your out of luck. There are tons of very active divers here and most are not real picky who they dive with. If your within the ream of semi normal you will do well here and even if your not you can probably find buddies anyway. :smt064
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Hi Andy,

There are Monday night dives in Mukilteo, Wednesday night dives at cove 2, Wednesday night dives at Edmonds or Mukilteo, and a Thursday shop dive at Mukilteo from Evergreen Dive.

That's just north end stuff...there is a good Thursday night crew at Three Tree or Redondo down south.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

The dives that Jeremy mentio ed will usually post in the di e planning section..check it out
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
saridnour
Just Settling In

Post by saridnour »

Will be hitting the "WWW - 7/10/13" (Alki hole 2 Wed [Today]) so will see how it all goes :)