Crabs!! Next weekend!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Crabs!! Next weekend!

Post by eliseaboo »

All right guys. I'm in the area from Thursday and I leave Monday night. I want to go out and get some crabs. Not only that (because that's easy, right?) but I need a way/place to prepare them - I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do so well in a hotel room microwave...

Anyone up for a little crab boil next weekend? I'm pretty flexible with location, though I plan to stay mostly in the south sound/Hood Canal area from Seattle around to Port Townsend or so. But if I have to travel a bit, it's sure a lot easier than catching them in Wisconsin!!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Re: Crabs!! Next weekend!

Post by pogiguy05 »

Just a reminder that this Friday/Saturday is the Dive Around the Clock event at Redondo from Friday 4pm to Saturday 4pm.With boats and divers for the event Redondo is going to be a mad house.
Jeff Castor
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

Well I guess we'll be finding a place to rent a crab pot to boil them in! I'll get my crabs one way or another... :burntchef: :burntchef: We arrive tomorrow night, and welcome any fellow crab addicts!
Micah
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Micah »

I just got my crabbing license and would be willing to catch a few. I've got classes in the morning and work evenings and saturdays. I'm free Sunday afternoon if you're still up for it.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

No crab license yet for this year but I might be looking for a dive buddy on Thursday. :smt064
Otherwise...
Sure would like to meet up with you for a beer or something :burntchef: , before you head back to Cheese Country.
Let me know when you are @ Sea Tac too! I might be @ work and can come say, "Hi" to you, @ the Gate. :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

BASSMAN wrote:No crab license yet for this year but I might be looking for a dive buddy on Thursday. :smt064
Otherwise...
Sure would like to meet up with you for a beer or something :burntchef: , before you head back to Cheese Country.
Let me know when you are @ Sea Tac too! I might be @ work and can come say, "Hi" to you, @ the Gate. :smt064
I should bring some cheese curds with me...why did I not think of that earlier...I don't think I'll have time to get them today!

We get in late tonight, like 11 or something on a Delta flight. I think we'll be in the Tacoma area Thursday night, and over around Hood Canal/PT on Friday and Saturday. If we don't see you Thursday I'm sure there's time for food or drink in there somewhere!
Micah wrote:I just got my crabbing license and would be willing to catch a few. I've got classes in the morning and work evenings and saturdays. I'm free Sunday afternoon if you're still up for it.
Sweet! Where are you located? I was kind of thinking of going up to the Muk because I really like the brewery there, and the fact that you can cook on a rock...but I was also tempted by EUP. So many dive sites and so little time!!
Micah
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Micah »

I live in west Seattle. I've dove muk before so that sounds like fun!