New to NW Dive CLub

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
wbattan
Getting To Know Folks

New to NW Dive CLub

Post by wbattan »

Hello everyone,

My name is Bill and I am new to the club. My wife and I have been diving here in the nw now for about 8 years now and LOVE it. I am looking to meet new people in the club and find dive buddies to explore the nw waters with. Look forward to talking to everyone and hopefully gain some new dive buddies.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Re: New to NW Dive CLub

Post by renoun »

Hi Bill,

Where do you live and prefer to dive? There are folks diving weekdays, evenings, and weekends, I'm sure you'll manage to connect with someone.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
wbattan
Getting To Know Folks

Post by wbattan »

I live in Federal Way and really don't have a preference of where to dive, I just like to be under the water. I am open for diving on weekends, during the week after 2:00 and on evenings as well.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome! We have South Sound dives on Thursday, usually at Three Tree or Redondo. That would be the closest, but we also have Wacky Wednesday West dives at Alki, Bubbles and Suds on Wednesday ( EUP or Mukilteo), or Monday Mukilteo Madness if you can make it that far north. Check the dive planning section to see who/what/when/where. All are welcome!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
wbattan
Getting To Know Folks

Post by wbattan »

Thank you, I will be able to make the south sound dives, and once in a while the north. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Welcome Bill! Probably meet you at some point on one of the Thursday Crew dives.
wbattan
Getting To Know Folks

Post by wbattan »

thanks Gdog, look forward to meeting you
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

Welcome to the board... Hope to catch you there soon... maybe one of these days I'll actually attend ThThTh again, too...
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hi Bill! Hope to see you on a Thursday dive! Welcome to the board!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

Jen & I really need to do EUP with you guys. I love that place but never seem to get out there.