Dive-log pages?

General banter about diving and why we love it.
oregondiver
Submariner

Dive-log pages?

Post by oregondiver »

Since we just moved closer to the Sound (4 minutes?)....I want to start logging my dives again. I remember reading in the past links to divelog pages (half pages, two copies per full sheet of paper) that others have developed/posted but I can't find them.

A search found a thread from early/mid 2012 but the link spatty posted (back then) doesn't work. Any other links/suggestions?

Or maybe more importantly...what do you prefer to log/have in your logbook? Weights, tank size/fill, who/what/when/where? SAC?

I will send a pm to spatty but he may be otherwise occupied for a bit :eek:

Thanks!
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: Dive-log pages?

Post by Dusty2 »

there are several places on the net where you find log book pages and also computer software that will do it for you. With a little patience you can make up the full pages and take them to a copy store and make your own. If you have a scanner your all set.
Nwcid
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Nwcid »

I like plugging my computer into my computer and have it dump all the information for me.
John

Check out my site, http://scubadivesites.webs.com/
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I download all the info off my computer then print out the pages.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Think of info you might like to have on coming back at a later time - weighting, simple gear config can be helpful.

I do REEF surveys on every dive so I have designed my own pages that have a survey on the back of each page. When I travel I make log pages for the country / place I am diving.

They are fun momentos, at least for me and I enjoy making and keeping them.

If you have Microsoft Publisher I would be happy to send you a sample or can show you at a dive if you are interested.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman