New diver bothell

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
john gearhart II
Avid Diver

New diver bothell

Post by john gearhart II »

Hi everyone my name is John I am new to the sport and would like to meet some new people to dive with I have my own gear and would like to learn more of where to dive and the critters to see thank you for your input in advance Thanks john
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: New diver bothell

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome John!

What part of the Sound are you located in (assuming you are in the Sound...)?? It will help you connect with people who are a little closer to you geographically.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Anywhere near the Bothell area by chance? :D
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Uhm.... no tellin. :uh: #-o :help: :tomnic:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
john gearhart II
Avid Diver

Yes I live in bothell I have all my own gear and I enjoy diving a lot I am getting more comfortable diving every time I go out let's know when you guys want to dive my gear is packed and ready I have a computer and nitrox card and dive dry
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

John, look into some of the standing dives that are posted here. There's a dive somewhere almost every weeknight and some weekdays. They're great opportunities to meet active divers and get introduced to local sites.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
GearHead
Submariner

Post by GearHead »

Check out the Bubbles 'N Suds group. Dives alternate between Edmonds and Mukilteo, depending on conditions. One splash followed by a second dive at a local watering hole. ;-)
john gearhart II
Avid Diver

Thanks I will look into it
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the club / board John!
Hope you get a chance to come South Sound, to dive with us on a Thursday night!
Keep an eye on the Dive Planning section for Thursday dives. I'll buddy up with you, if I make it on that particular night.
And If I can't make it, I'm sure someone, will buddy up with you. Three Tree North or South of that. Redondo "The Dond"
is also a popular Thursday night dive, as well.

Keith aka Bassman
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: