New Diver

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
dereky
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

New Diver

Post by dereky »

Hi,

Just got certified about a month ago and I'm super excited to get back in the water! If anyone is looking for a buddy or wants to go on some dives let me know.

Derek
seattlepaul1975
Compulsive Diver

Re: New Diver

Post by seattlepaul1975 »

Welcome. Where are you located?
archisgore
Aquaphile

Post by archisgore »

The addiction never ends! :-) Welcome! Pretty soon you're going to have to create "non-diver social events" where you ban your dive buddies from showing up because even after 50 years of diving, all they want to talk about is diving, with doe-eyed enthusiasm.
dereky
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by dereky »

Paul - I live in Woodinville but I'm up for going anywhere in WA.

Arch - I know what you mean I feel like I've been bitten by a bug I can't keep myself out of the water!
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

Woodinville ftw!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

You might have to give Bubbles and Suds a try. We dive every week on Wednesday in the north end. I drive from Bothell and make the 7pm splash after work. We usually dive Edmonds or T-dock and have all levels of divers.
Unfortunately it is becoming a night dive what with it getting darker earlier. Make sure you are comfy with the dark, and acquiring a light and backup would be wise.

Check the dive planning section, also other groups such as WWW at Cove 2 on Wed, and MMM on Mondays at the T-dock, and South End Thursday crew, and many individuals that just love to dive.

See ya in the water!!!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

I think MMM might be dead
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Hey Derek!

Great to meet you tonight and great dive!!

Dive 3 was awesome too! :)

Hope to see you again.

K
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White