Just moved to Vancouver Island

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Gunpowderboy
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Just moved to Vancouver Island

Post by Gunpowderboy »

Hi all,

Just moved to Fanny Bay on Vancouver Island after completing our 4 month cross country scuba diving expedition http://www.canadive.org.

Always up for a dive so let me know if you are going out.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Just moved to Vancouver Island

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the board!

And I must confess to a bit of jealousy since you live right smack dab in the midst of some of the most amazing diving in the world!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gunpowderboy
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Gunpowderboy »

Thanks!

Looking forward to finding some amazing spots around here. It's a nice change after picking up underwater trash for four months straight.
nwbobber
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by nwbobber »

Welcome
Not too many members here from up on the Island. (we need to do something about that)I was born up there, moved to the states when I was 8, but still have friends up there, and visit now and again. I will definitely look you up when we next head up. All the diving I have done up there was on Quadra, and it was awesome.
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading - Lao Tzu