Random Goofy Fun dive at Cove 1 on Sunday at 9:30am.

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
archisgore
Aquaphile

Random Goofy Fun dive at Cove 1 on Sunday at 9:30am.

Post by archisgore »

Was going to be a minor 2-3 people dive with people who wanted to get back into diving with me. Now we're expecting a turnout of 20-25 people. Join in to make it even more fun. I was going to bring donuts for all, but now that hope is gone - my car won't hold gas/gear for 2-3 divers + donuts for 30.

This is a beginners/newcomers/get-back-to-diving dive for no reason whatsoever. Many people are absolute beginners who wanted some supervised diving experience, and many others wanted to get back into diving after an extended break.

Mark from 5th D is offering a free air/nitrox fill at 8am at the shop, or meet us at Seacrest Cove 1 at 9:30am for the first dive. We're running a bottle hunting contest - whoever finds the best bottle will get a 10-Air/Nitrox fill card at 5th D.
AJS
Just Settling In

Re: Random Goofy Fun dive at Cove 1 on Sunday at 9:30am.

Post by AJS »

Sounds fun. How do I identify your group? Just look for the mob? :-)
Iqjumpuw
Avid Diver

Post by Iqjumpuw »

Wow sounds like a fun event.

I wish I could be there, but I got church in the morning. :( Have a safe dive everyone!
archisgore
Aquaphile

Post by archisgore »

Yes. Look for the mob. I just decided to hoist a dive flag from my car. Since nobody at cove 1 ever hoists dive flags, you'll know who I am. :-) also look for the Indian guy with the accent. :-)