WTB: Small to Medium Dry suit with large feet

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
sarinae
Aquaphile

WTB: Small to Medium Dry suit with large feet

Post by sarinae »

Daughter got a dry suit, now the son says he wants to dive dry too. These kids are costing a fortune!

I am looking for an inexpensive small to medium dry suit with some life left in it. The kid wears a 10-11 men's shoe, he has grown flippers of his own. He's 5'6" about 100lbs and growing like a damned weed. Thinking a small would be good right now, but a medium might work down the road.

I have an undergarment and hood.

I looked on CL and Ebay, but most everything in this size range is made for people with tiny feet. I don't want to go down and dig through the used gear at Discount or LIghthouse, but that may be my only option. Hoping my good buddies here might have some tips for me!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: WTB: Small to Medium Dry suit with large feet

Post by LCF »

Look for a S/M Fusion -- the socks on the suit are very large, and you can put whatever booties on it will fit his feet.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Changing boots isn't a big deal at all. If you can find a really good deal it's no problem fitting new boots on neoprene suits. Some shell suits are more of a challenge.
Iqjumpuw
Avid Diver

Post by Iqjumpuw »

How much are you willing to spend?

I got a Bare D6 size M.