Deleting topics/Posts

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
meex56
Frequent Bubbler

Deleting topics/Posts

Post by meex56 »

Hello everyone,

I have been on here for a while now and have accumulated quite a few topics, most of which are still holding interest and discussions but I have others that are just completely... Dead

Anyone know how to delete the old ones just so I don't have to look at them anymore? They aren't harming anything, just taking up space

Any help is appreciated

Thanks again,

Long live the PNW
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Deleting topics/Posts

Post by spatman »

I'm not quite clear on what it is you are looking to delete. You want to remove posts or topics you created?
meex56
Frequent Bubbler

Post by meex56 »

spatman wrote:I'm not quite clear on what it is you are looking to delete. You want to remove posts or topics you created?
Yes, correct

They are completely dead and have been for a while
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

As have most other threads on these forums. Why delete them? Just move on to relevant topics.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Are you unaware of the ability to mark posts/topics as read? You can do this site wide or for a particular forum. That way you'll only see updated threads without removing content that other people might be interested in. You can also just view unread posts, new posts, or posts without replies.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver