How much are you paying for viz and hydro?

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Re: How much are you paying for viz and hydro?

Post by renoun »

BillZ wrote:
kdupreez wrote:taking tanks directly to Fire king will cost you around $20 per tank if you take 10 or more tanks and negotiate a deal with them.
:notworthy: You were able to negotiate with Fire King? I tried that once and all got was a lousy Christmas card.
I'll bet Koos, LLC is better at getting a deal than somebody with a bunch of tanks. It's surprising what you can accomplish with a business license and the right attitude. Lots of places that don't' want to deal with directly with consumers will happily engage in business to business transactions.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

BillZ wrote:
kdupreez wrote:taking tanks directly to Fire king will cost you around $20 per tank if you take 10 or more tanks and negotiate a deal with them.
:notworthy: You were able to negotiate with Fire King? I tried that once and all I got was a lousy Christmas card.
I have been able to get deal with Fire King but their pricing still seems kinda random. Big 250cf supply cylinders are cheaper to hydro than lp45 scuba tanks, LP more than HP, its been all over the map.

Figuring out the days of maximum idleness and bringing in a wad of tanks on those days is your best bet, good luck with it though.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

renoun wrote:I'll bet Koos, LLC is better at getting a deal than somebody with a bunch of tanks. It's surprising what you can accomplish with a business license and the right attitude. Lots of places that don't' want to deal with directly with consumers will happily engage in business to business transactions.
Absolutely - its amazing what a business license and smile can do :partydance:
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

spatman wrote:So yeah, I'm going to look at talking that psi class. I currently have 12 tanks that need viz. :eek:

You can use my tanks for your class :)
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Tangfish wrote:
spatman wrote:So yeah, I'm going to look at talking that psi class. I currently have 12 tanks that need viz. :eek:

Sure, if you pay for my class. ;)
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Tangfish wrote:

They have failed tanks as demos in class. (sometimes not even the whole tank, many neck crack illustration/examples are just the crown cut off)
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.