Long time diver, first time poster

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Elijahcraig
Getting To Know Folks

Long time diver, first time poster

Post by Elijahcraig »

I'd like to first start off by saying I've heard very good things about this club.
I got into diving about 11 years ago but I mostly did commercial diving for the first ten years and have recently got back into SCUBA only. I mostly dive around here, mukilteo, San jauns, etc. I did get to do a couple dives down in Cabo a few months back, loved it!
I just recently lost my GoPro with a rookie mistake of no lanyard(Doh!) Hoping that the one found recently is mine...
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Long time diver, first time poster

Post by Norris »

You should pm or email them
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

Welcome!
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome to the board!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
mpenders
Submariner

Post by mpenders »

Elijahcraig wrote:I'd like to first start off by saying I've heard very good things about this club.
I got into diving about 11 years ago but I mostly did commercial diving for the first ten years and have recently got back into SCUBA only. I mostly dive around here, mukilteo, San jauns, etc. I did get to do a couple dives down in Cabo a few months back, loved it!
I just recently lost my GoPro with a rookie mistake of no lanyard(Doh!) Hoping that the one found recently is mine...

Hey Elijahcraig - I think I'm the guy that pointed you here to NWDC to try to recover your gopro.

Welcome to the club. Hope you get your camera back - then stick around and come dive with us!

Mike
Elijahcraig
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Elijahcraig »

Hey thanks guys. I'm just hoping the guy that posted my gopro responds. He hasn't yet, maybe he's out of service in eastern wa or something. I sent a PM but it only shows it in my "outbox" Do I have to do more for him to receive it?
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Your message remains in your outbox untill it gets read.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Elijahcraig
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Elijahcraig »

Oh cool, thanks.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the board and welcome to the "Lost my go pro club" lost mine on a first dive of a Bonaire trip.
#-o
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: