Cylinder VIP in Seattle or Bellevue?

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Cylinder VIP in Seattle or Bellevue?

Post by Tangfish »

Anyone got a recommendation for tank VIP in Seattle or near downtown Bellevue? Went to go dust off my tanks and they're ALL well out of VIP. Thankfully I got them hydro'd a couple years ago so I don't have to deal with that PITA too.

Looking for a place that has a reasonable price for the VIP and fills and does a good inspection.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Cylinder VIP in Seattle or Bellevue?

Post by kdupreez »

Underwater Sports in Bellevue (Right behind Barrier Porsche) or Silent World thats closer to Redmond.
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

VIPs pretty much the same price everywhere? I've got quite a few tanks to do ;)
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

If you are looking to get them filled with gasses other than air when the VIP is completed that may make the choice more obvious, especially if one of those gasses is He.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Nope, just nitrox20.9