bubbles and suds CRABFEST Thursday Jul 10th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

bubbles and suds CRABFEST Thursday Jul 10th

Post by Norris »

Hey all - Time for our 3rd annual crab dive!

The plan is to dive the T-dock, stuff our bags full of crab, then head over to the Lighthouse Park and boil them up. Feel free to bring the family along (even the non-divers), as well as a side dish to share.

Please make sure to get your shellfish license ahead of time, and note that this is a THURSDAY dive. I've posted an early meet-up time so we can get the boil started ASAP. We'll be going in as several small groups, so if you can't make the early meet-up time, just come by as soon as you can, and we'll get you buddied-up with someone.

I can bring a burner, pot & some basic utensils. We usually have a pretty good turnout, and always seem to forget something important, so if you have some extra equipment/utensils that you can bring, please let us know in your RSVP.

This is always a fun event - hope to see you all there!

Pasted directly off PlanYourDive.com

You can RSVP here if you like....
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Re: bubbles and suds CRABFEST Thursday Jul 10th

Post by Emilyrc »

We also have a fairly active facebook page if you're into that sort of thing. You can RSVP there too!
Svmax
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Svmax »

Good morning. It's a beautiful day on the Puget Sound. I have just recently joined the NWD club and came across this post
regardng the crab feed. I think this would be so much fun. I wanted to know if I needed to be part of bubbles and suds to join in or if Me and a friend (non-diver) could just show up and join in. I have been diving since 2000 around the Sound but was out of it for a while and have recently jumped back in the water I love so much. I joined the club because my dive partner is no longer diving so I am hoping to meet people and buddy up for some dives around the area.
Thanks for your time.
Sonja
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

You need not be a "member" of Bubbles and Suds. This is just a name we use as a group of people that dive together a lot, some of which are not members of Northwest Dive Club, and many NWDiveClub members are not Bubbles and Suds members.
Come on down for sure Sonya as not only will the crab fest be fun you WILL meet many future dive buddies.

Bottom line is that Bubbles and Suds is akin to NWDC that we are there to bring divers together.

Feel free to PM me if you need any particular information.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

Oh you guys are making me so jealous right now...
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

No crab for you... you eat cheese.... :rofl:
It's a good day.... nobody died!
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Post by Emilyrc »

Well you get fresh squeaky cheese any time you want. I have to have my sister overnight it to me.