Weezle magic with a neoprene drysuit!

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
jackieg
Amphibian

Weezle magic with a neoprene drysuit!

Post by jackieg »

I recently began diving a neoprene drysuit which kind of "fits" well.... i.e. not a lot of spare room for woolies. (or... I am just that pudgy?) So..... I ordered a Weezle compact undergarment from my good buddy, and Weezle dealer, John Rawlings. The Weezle COMPACT undergarment is designed to be worn under neoprene suits. Amazing...

Dove it yesterday for the first time and was actually warm and toasty the entire dive....and I still had enough flexibility in the suit to move in the suit. I had to call John first thing this morning to brag about how warm and comfortable it is. The Weezle compact is constructed the same as the Weezle Extreme and Extreme plus, but is not quite as thick, so it fits perfectly under the fitted neoprene drysuit.

If you dive a neoprene suit, and are still "chilled", check this out. You won't regret it....I just regret it took me so long to call John!

Jackie

P.S. Just finished a toasty 65 minute dive at Redondo this evening.... and was just as comfortable as yesterday. Brilliant!
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: Weezle magic with a neoprene drysuit!

Post by Scubie Doo »

And you looked super hot in it :) Good to see you out at the dond!
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

pictures or it didn't happen ;)
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

By contrast my new Santi custom 400 is bulky and leaving me wishing I bought a weezle instead