INTRO

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
lkwdryan
Just Settling In

INTRO

Post by lkwdryan »

Hello, I just got my ow certification and am looking for dive buddy's. I'm in the south sound area just south of Tacoma. Only have 4 logged dives so far, only thing holding me back is no dive buddy.... Anyone looking for a buddy let me know, I am in the middle of getting my night/low vis cert also so I'm game for night diving as well.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: INTRO

Post by Penopolypants »

We have several dives around the Sound that you are welcome to join. The group that meets in the South Sound on Thursdays would be closest to you, but you are welcome to come to any of them. Keep your eye on the dive planning forum to see what's up each week:

http://nwdiveclub.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Keep your eye on the Thursday dives. The later we get into the year the more those 4 to 6 pm dives end up being night dives, so make sure you get a light! Or post that you need one and there's a good chance someone can hook you up.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the addiction fellow South ender!!! Trying to get back into the Thursday Night dives too!!! Come join us keep an eye on the dive planning section for " Th,Th,Th dive ..."
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

BASSMAN wrote:Welcome to the addiction fellow South ender!!! Trying to get back into the Thursday Night dives too!!! Come join us keep an eye on the dive planning section for " Th,Th,Th dive ..."
Yeh if someone mans up and plans dives that is :neener: :rofl: :taco: :smt064 :stir: :popcorn:
Jeff Castor
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

:rofl:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: