FS: Double LP 95s

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

FS: Double LP 95s

Post by thefeve »

Faber LP95s, Highland 2" bands, and brand new Hog Manifold. Fresh hydro and vip this year.

I'm in the process of selling our house and moving and need some cash to finish things up with the move.

Currently filled with 32%

(price drop) Asking 550$
Attachments
95s.JPG
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: FS: Double LP 95s

Post by thefeve »

Bump, 500$ any takers?
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Post by bschnabel »

Are you willing to sell the tanks without the manifold, do you have yoke valves for it? If so, how much for both tanks?
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

I would consider that, only din valves though. Let me see what I have in the garage for valves without the manifold and get back to you.
mheyns
Avid Diver

Post by mheyns »

FWIW, I have a set of double LP95s. They're great.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Need another set?
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

450$ for the set or 350 as singles (175 each)
KneeDeep
Submariner

Post by KneeDeep »

Those are DIN's (200) for singles correct? Have a friend at work that may be interested.
The ocean is a lousy teacher. First you get a test, then the lesson.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

They could be. Singles would split up with yoke valves, but I'd split the manifold up for a little extra.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Tanks sold pending payment, but as singles. So, the hog manifold is for sale for 100$ and the highland bands for 100$