FREE DUI Drysuit.

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

FREE DUI Drysuit.

Post by kdupreez »

FREE drysuit to new diver!! :joshsmith:

FINE PRINT - if you want it.. you have to be somewhat newly OW certified diver and not already have a drysuit..

This is a custom cut DUI signature series that I bought in 2007 and it has a fairly new zipper (less than 50 dives on zip) and brand new booties. And comes with medium hood and P-Valve, Pockets. etc..

Top is CLX Cordura with Orange/Green overlay and bottoms are CF200 material.

Size - will fit around 5'5" to about 5'10" person weighing probably around 150-180lb.. (I am 5'10" and 165lb) and it was custom cut for a tight fit in 400g garment.

The suit uses DUI ZIP neck and wrist seals/gloves. I dont have neck or wrirst seals for it, but you can get those easily and just clip them into the zipseals in 5 minutes..

This was my backup for my backup suit that I have not used in over couple years, so its best to give it to someone that will use it.. it was bone dry the last time I dove it.

again, this is intended for an enthused new diver wanting to dive dry..

Please PM me to get on the list..

SUIT:

Badges:

CRABBING CIRCA 2011
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: FREE DUI Drysuit.

Post by ScubaJess »

This would be perfect for Josh (Verrnie) he's a new diver. Only 17 so he can't afford a dry suit. I went diving with him today, he's really great, very enthusiastic! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

cool - Ask him to drop me a PM..
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Will do!!! And thanks again so much for my BCD last year. Today was my 1 year diving anniversary!! Up to 159 dives! You really helped me out!! You're the best!! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Thank you
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Koos, your karma jar overfloweth!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

I don't think pm is working for me. My email is verrinne1@gmail.com
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

haha - thats the one!!!

It was my first drysuit and have many fond memories with it! :)

In fact that was my first visit to "The Man" too!
diverden
Compulsive Diver

Post by diverden »

I had to find the "dude, where are your gloves?!" post to see if it was the same one :)
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Where is this dude
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Also its funny I was watching the big labowski last night
xBabyJesus
Avid Diver

Post by xBabyJesus »

Man what a steal! Where were you 9 months ago?! :D
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

diverden wrote:Image
LMAO priceless. Do you show this in Fundies classes?
verrinne wrote:Where is this dude
That's the Mukilteo Man. At about 105-110ft depending on the tide.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Im guessing its a dummie
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

its great watching this get passed down!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

verrinne wrote:Im guessing its a dummie
Sacrilege!! The Mukilteo man is no dummy!! Narced, but not dumb
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
bradmond
Submariner

Post by bradmond »

verrinne wrote:Im guessing its a dummie
which one? lol
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

I need to meet him next time im in mukilteo
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

verrinne wrote:I need to meet him next time im in mukilteo
Just my opinion is that the "man" is not a really worthy destination to seek out. He's very deep, and a lot of people, even more experienced people get really narked out finding him, and get too mission oriented trying to find him at the cost of safety. And really, the destination absolutely sucks. Who wants to see a dummy underwater? There are many other cool things (life) to see at Muk shallower. If you want more of an adventure, build up the experience and knowledge to dive a site like Keystone, Pt Hudson, San Juans etc. They're much more rewarding with the life and color you'll find.

Koos rocks!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Not that The Man at the Muk isn't awesome, but quickly back on topic...Koos, did verrinne claim the drysuit? If not, any chance I could swing by and grab it from you to have my wife try it on? She's only got about 15 dives in total, but haven't been able to do more because she gets too cold in a wetsuit up here.
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Its pretty disorienting out there too. Not so bad since the line was installed (is it still there?) But having to go down off the hill in order to go up slope to the beach has messed up many a diver. Surprised there aren't more problems out there.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I think the lines are still intact all the way to the boat. Good idea to have your bearings out there (and on every dive) as yes that deep slope can certainly be confusing and making you think you are heading in only to be going deeper.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Sadly I have to big of a butt so it didnt fit. Damn
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

yeah, thats a bummer.. well next person on the list was pinged and lets see if it fits them..