Dive gear

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Dive gear

Post by Maverick »

I have everything you could think of for sale. I am retired from tech diving and am selling all my gear except some recreation gear I use to spearfish. I have tank, doubles and singles, computers, regs, SMB, fins, you name it probably have it for sale. shoot me a PM if you need any gear or know someone who may want gear. all in great shape, may need services but that goes for all 2nd hand dive gear. I'm selling things for cheap. how about a set of banded and manifold OMS LP98's for 400 bucks. See this is what I'm saying cheap. THose of you who knew me when I was diving knew I took care of my gear. look forward to passing some gear along.
BJ

R.I.P Lynn
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
xBabyJesus
Avid Diver

Re: Dive gear

Post by xBabyJesus »

Sorry to hear, glad you're holding on to Rec gear. W.r.t. tech, I ask myself if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Computers, HP tanks, wings are interesting for me.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I'm not sorry at all, I did all the deep dives I need to do, i've seen PNW greatest wrecks and some in the great lakes. I'm content with not tech diving. If you deep dive and lose a few friends you start to realize how many times do you need to climb mount everest before the mountain takes you. Well it took a few of my best dive buddies ever. so I'm content with diving with no ceiling as I have two children now and a wonderful wife. We will still dive together as we used to, but I'm out of tech scene.

Is it worth the squeeze? It was for me at the time. I would do it again if I had to start all over, but there is a time when family is most important. and thats why I am selling gear. I don't need 10 sets of regs to spearfish,LOL
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

"It was for me at the time" pretty well sums it up. I'll vouch for the condition of any gear Mav is selling. We used to dive together. He takes good care of it.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

those were some good time. I'll never forget closing down the castle bar with you and then diving the Gov. good times, and randy would get so worked up that made the trip alone worth it.
Maverick

STAIRS.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

do you have any drysuits for sale
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

At this point I am only selling my back up suit. Its a trilam Adny's suit, with a newer sitek shoulder valve. It needs new seals and a new zipper. 100 bucks the suit is in great shape really, just been sitting and the seals disappeared, LOL.
Maverick

STAIRS.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

how about tanks
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I have two LP OMS 98's they can either be singles or doubles. they have din convertible yoke valve if you want singles and an OMS manifold and bands if you want them doubled up. 200.00 each as singles or 500 doubled up OBO. great tanks and they are plus rated too. in hydro need vis

I also have two Al 40s all staged up and ready to go.

and three 6cf AL tanks for argon.
Maverick

STAIRS.
BillZ
Aquanaut

Post by BillZ »

How much for the Argon tanks? Are they in hydro?
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

will look if they are in hydro when i go to my storage unit this weekend. id like 75 for the yellow ones and 100 for the brushed al one.
Maverick

STAIRS.
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Did I miss the dry suit? I need a new one. Something for a 5'9"/160#???
Fortes fortuna iuvat
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

BUZO71 wrote:Did I miss the dry suit? I need a new one. Something for a 5'9"/160#???
All of Mav's gear was stolen:
http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24799
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Well that just sucks. I need to get over here more often :|
Fortes fortuna iuvat