ThThTh 9/3 Report

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 9/3 Report

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
Verrine, Cupronickel, Penders, Scubajess and I went to cove2 for ThThTh this week. Viz was fantastic, and the diving was fun. I got my camera back! We were hoping to see some octos hatching, but we only saw one hatchling, and we lost him before we could get a photo. If you happen to see them hatching faster, can you let me know, as I really want to get a shot of one :) Lots of seastars about were wasting :(

I didn't get much in the way of photos but here are a few:
DSC_7452.jpg
DSC_7390.jpg
DSC_7512.jpg
Have a great weekend!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Re: ThThTh 9/3 Report

Post by verrinne »

It truly was a awesome dive minus my broken zipper, glad I have a neoprene suit. My weekend project is to fix it
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Beautiful pics YellowEye! I love the Jellyfish, glad I didn't over expose it for you! :)
What a fantastic dive!!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Nice!!!
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Post by KeithBoll »

Glad to hear that the viz was good at Cove 2! Excellent Jelly pic!
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

Glad you've got your camera back!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver