FREE DUI Drysuit.

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Re: FREE DUI Drysuit.

Post by verrinne »

Also it sucked because orange is my favorite color
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

OK - this is back up for grabs.. didnt fit and others have been un-responsive or already acquired another suit.

So again, I'm about 5-10, weigh around 165lb and have a waist size of 30-31 and shoe size of US 11-12

mostly the waist size has been an issue.. i guess my ass is too small :)

ping me for a FREE drysuit!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

I'd be a perfect fit. 5 11 and 160 lbs. 31 waist. The rub is I'm not a newly certified diver, instead a diver who is shortly in need of a new suit. Cant hardly get thru dives without a leak... maintenance on the suut is cost prohibitive. Your call I'd sury be greatful.

Ryan
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

If it helps, I live in a van, so funds are always tight...
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Hey Ryan! - I have a guy on another FB group thats gonna give it a go, if its not a good fit, its yours! gaurenteed to be leak free and warm :)
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

Sweet! Let me know.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

OK - no response from the FB fella..

Ryan - if you want to try it on, let me know. I'll be at Redondo on Sunday around 9am.
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

I'll be there! This works perfect, I'm headed out of town to Monterey to dive so this would be sweet. I'm off work in Bellingham at 8am Sunday so I will head down after. Should be there by the time you get out.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Happy to report, the suit found a new owner! happy (dry) diving, Ryan!
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

Thanks again! I got seals and dry gloves ordered. I'll have it wet again by Wednesday. Seriously a perfect fit.
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

ImageImageImageImage

Thanks again for the suit. What a change from neoprene to a mostly laminate. Got a great deal on some dry gloves and a neck seal and dove it today first at Breakwater then at Point Lobos in Monterey Bay, California.
Ryan Nelson
Avid Diver

Post by Ryan Nelson »

Also got to drop 24 lbs of lead, I'm a new man!
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

awesome!!

Really happy someone gets to dive it!! Congrats :)