ThThTh 10/29

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 10/29

Post by YellowEye »

Howdy Folks

DerekCs, verrinne, Cupronickel, the famous ScubaJess and I went to ThThTh at Redondo yesterday.

Great buddies, great viz, great critters...! There were bay pipefish and octos all over the place!
pipefish.jpg
grunt.jpg
octo.jpg
helmet.jpg
Have a great weekend! (make sure to check the marine forecast before heading out diving!)
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: ThThTh 10/29

Post by ScubaJess »

Fantastic Photos YellowEye! It was a blast diving with you guys. Really nice lighting on the Grunt, Helmit Crab & Baby Octo!!! That bay pipefish shot is so AMAZING, he really liked you. It was cool when he swam right into your hand to hang out for a bit! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Cupronickel
Avid Diver

Post by Cupronickel »

While its not a big deal for most, it was my first dive staying DRY!!! As well as my first at redondo. Hopefully Ill be able to make it down there more often. Thanks again for letting me use your fins YellowEye!!!!
A flute without holes is not a flute, a doughnut without a hole is a danish.
bradmond
Submariner

Post by bradmond »

Good to hear Chris...maybe getting some water in your drysuit earlier was a good transition to diving dry.
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Cupronickel wrote:While its not a big deal for most, it was my first dive staying DRY!!! As well as my first at redondo. Hopefully Ill be able to make it down there more often. Thanks again for letting me use your fins YellowEye!!!!
Great news! Your are a new man :)
derekcs
Perma Narc'd

Post by derekcs »

Thanks for the fun dive, guys! Like that red octo shot a lot!
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram