X-MASS vacation diving

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

X-MASS vacation diving

Post by verrinne »

Im on vacation for the next two weeks from school and have the mornings off as still have wrestling practice, who would want to dive the days im available are (20-23,25,26-30, & 3rd) all in morning
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: X-MASS vacation diving

Post by Tom Nic »

I'm in.

Let me figure out what days I can dive and then we can post here. Hopefully we can talk a few others into joining us.

I have 18 dives to reach 1,000. If my current diving pace is any indication I'll make it by next Christmas. If I kick it up a notch :penelope: perhaps I can make it sooner! :spatman: :calvin:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
derekcs
Perma Narc'd

Post by derekcs »

Would you want to dive at Edmonds tomorrow morning?
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

I will check
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

I'm diving at Edmonds tomorrow meet at 10 if you want to join us? :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

I'm available in the mornings...
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Ok tomorrow ill be diving with Randy
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Scubak wrote:I'm available in the mornings...
Kirsten
And I have your chair!! :)
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

ThThTh crew will be diving in the AM this week. How about joining us (Tom & Kristen)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Well, I went and hacked my hand with a butcher knife this afternoon. :nutty: :axe: :violent1: :arsespank: :banplz:

Two stitches and $250.00 later I am nursing my wounded pride.... :penelope: :BDub: :penelope:

I was going to try and toss out a dive for tomorrow, but I think I'll give the wound a day and make sure it's closing well. I'm taking the fam to a 9 AM showing of Force Awakens in the morning :funky: :funky:

I'll take a look at family schedules and decide from there...
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Anyone available Monday and / or Tuesday the 28th & 29th?

I'll do local or I'd love to spend a day at Sunday Rock!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Tuesday would be better for me as Monday im going to collect an octo for the mast center