WTB or rent Tech gear

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Re: WTB or rent Tech gear

Post by verrinne »

ok
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

ljjames wrote:That should probably be your future tech instructor or the mentor you mentioned earlier ;)
Or branch out and take a short doubles mini from another instructor. I Know bdub and koos are two that can offer a short inexpensive class on doubles to get you started. Not sure I would recommend buddying up with any old random person, there are alot of crazy ideas about doubles out there.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Ok. Also does anyone have a copy of deco for divers they wouldn't mind lending?
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Last edited by verrinne on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

<went back and read the whole thread, post unnecessary>
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
wetb4Igetinthewater
Frequent Bubbler

Post by wetb4Igetinthewater »

I'm going to be selling some hardly used BM gear (can't reach my valves, so I'm going sidemount). I'll be selling the isolation manifold with valves and tank bands if you are interested (PM me in that case). I just need to put them up for sale.
SSI Assistant Instructor Trainer
SDI Open Water Instructor
PADI IDC Staff Instructor (inactive)