Greetings from Greenlake!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Gill Envy
Dive-aholic

Greetings from Greenlake!

Post by Gill Envy »

Greetings fellow flippers, my wife and I have been cold and warm water divers for quite a while now, since the mid 90's. We love diving in BC and out on the peninsula as well as some local dives.

We have spent the last year diving rebreathers and are just now making the transition from electronically controlled rebreathers to manual ones since the recreational diving we do is more than adequately achieved with a simpler set up that is more field servicable.

We are critter divers, love kayak diving and shore diving and we do a bit of UW photography as well.

We are up for local dives...just drop me a line if interested

\:D/ \:D/
Gill Envy

...because we weren't born with gills!
Sea of Green

Re: Greetings from Greenlake!

Post by Sea of Green »

Gill Envy wrote:Greetings fellow flippers, my wife and I have been cold and warm water divers for quite a while now, since the mid 90's. We love diving in BC and out on the peninsula as well as some local dives.

We have spent the last year diving rebreathers and are just now making the transition from electronically controlled rebreathers to manual ones since the recreational diving we do is more than adequately achieved with a simpler set up that is more field servicable.

We are critter divers, love kayak diving and shore diving and we do a bit of UW photography as well.

We are up for local dives...just drop me a line if interested

\:D/ \:D/
Howdy and welcome! We're almost neighbors, I'm on the other side of Aurora, in Greenwood. What days can you dive?
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

Welcome, I live i Marysville but work Seattle so I'm all over, mostly Mukilteo lately.

Hope to meet you on the big water.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Hello and welcome to the club
Curt McNamee
Dive-aholic

Welcome Gill

Post by Curt McNamee »

Welcome Gill good to see you on this site. I know you will be a great contributor.

BTW I just got my new Shearwater HUD in the mail :bounce: . My old HUD crapped out on me again ](*,)

Sincerely,
Curt McNamee
rEvo & KISS Classic Diver
http://www.silentscuba.com
Gill Envy
Dive-aholic

Re: Greetings from Greenlake!

Post by Gill Envy »

evenings are good, on occasion weekdays are a possibility. drop me a line with some options. I like doing something simple like cove 2 the first time I dive with a new buddy.

g

Howdy and welcome! We're almost neighbors, I'm on the other side of Aurora, in Greenwood. What days can you dive?[/quote]
Gill Envy

Gill Envy
Dive-aholic

Post by Gill Envy »

yeah, that was us flounders. it took a while to get the trim worked out on the new rigs but it's getting better by the day. Glad to be of help wit the gas fill.

thanks to everyone for the welcomes. would have been nice to get to know all you guys better down in hoodsport. My appologies if we were a bit self centered on our training weekend but this rebreather stuff requires 100% attention, particularly in the learning phase of a new type of rebreather.

Sounder wrote:Did we meet at Hood Canal (at Mike's)? I think I may have joined you and your wife with Mel on one of your training dives. :partyman: If that was you, thanks for the transfill help the next morning!!! :prayer: Whether that's you or not, welcome to our little group!!! \:D/
Gill Envy