Lossed Gear @ Redondo

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Lossed Gear @ Redondo

Post by cardiver »

In my haste to get home from Redondo last night, I left my mat laying behind my Bronco. I know there were still 3-4 guys from A2Z there when I left. Did anyone happen to pick it up?
Thanks in advance.
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
Sea of Green

Post by Sea of Green »

Thanks for diving with me last night and showing me what there is to see at Redondo. Up until now, I didn't think there was anything there.

Unfortunately, I know your mat wasn't there when I pulled out about 15 minutes after you did. Hopefully somebody will get it back to you.
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Ron...call the shop. Dane is pretty good at picking up stuff if someone left it behind.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pinkpadigal wrote:Ron...call the shop. Dane is pretty good at picking up stuff if someone left it behind.
Your avatar is going to make me puke. :vom:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Here-here! :vom:
-Ron T.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
BbbleMkr
Aquaphile

Post by BbbleMkr »

So, Sounder can wear a Sunstar (who looks like a starving brainsucker) for a hat and Calvin can pick the most visually and gastronomically disturbing avatars available on the Interwebs and that's just fine.

But PinkPadigal submits one adorable picture of underwater luvvv, and you 10yo boys are kickin' her out of your clubhouse. Two words. Man...Up.

(k)! dd
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Cooties!! Run!! :axe: There's another girl in the room!! Bubbles has cooties!! :toimonster:
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Well I am here now and I think that puts the boys outnumbered? You'd better run... mwahahahahaha
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

OK OK I have to standup and make it an even count then. But I want to know just one thing..................

For equal rights to the gay community where is the picture of to guy divers kissing underwater???? :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :smt119 :smt119 :smt119

And no I am not and never will be its just that my sarcastic sense of humor overtakes me sometimes and I cannot help myself.
Jeff Castor
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

I don't mind who's kissing who... it's just gross to see Amy do it!!! It's like seeing your sister kiss a guy! OR... (donning flack jacket and helmet) it's like seeing your PARENTS kiss!!! (Sounder ducks) :vom:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

BbbleMkr wrote:So, Sounder can wear a Sunstar (who looks like a starving brainsucker) for a hat and Calvin can pick the most visually and gastronomically disturbing avatars available on the Interwebs and that's just fine.

But PinkPadigal submits one adorable picture of underwater luvvv, and you 10yo boys are kickin' her out of your clubhouse. Two words. Man...Up.

(k)! dd

You've been pwned, dude.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Nailer99 wrote:
BbbleMkr wrote:So, Sounder can wear a Sunstar (who looks like a starving brainsucker) for a hat and Calvin can pick the most visually and gastronomically disturbing avatars available on the Interwebs and that's just fine.

(k)! dd

You've been pwned, dude.
I know, and my attempt to rebut fell miserably short. These damn female lawyers get you two ways - first they're lawyers, second (and perhaps worse) they're women! Hark! I think I hear one uttering some sort of nonsense now... yup, I did hear one... and she says she wants a new purse. Sigh. #-o :dontknow: :-({|=
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Worse yet she is going to MAKE you go shopping with her and carry her old purse around the store. :wav:
Jeff Castor
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

You can't ever win so just quit trying and develope selective hearing. Works for me. :salute:
Charles
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

What's wrong with kissing? :dontknow:

I want a kiss... :bounce:
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Calvin Wrote:
What's wrong with kissing? :dontknow:

I want a kiss... :bounce:
:vom: That is the SICKEST avatar to date. :vom: :vom: Calvin give your self a bow for making me really sick this morning. And then to ask for a kiss.. :vom: :vom: :vom: Talk about hebbie jeebies!

And as far as the whole purse holding thing goes.. I don't know if this is appropriate for work or not.. But as long as you want to hold 'other things' that belong to your gal.. you're going to have to be willing to hold it all (old purse included) We are a package deal.. If you don't like it find a boyfriend because he wont make you hold his purse.... Well ok that's not necessarily true.. but they call them bags or satchels not purses.

I like Amy's avatar and I hope she never changes it.. Or better yet, she gets one that is even more racy!
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Aquanautchuck wrote:You can't ever win so just quit trying and develope selective hearing. Works for me. :salute:
What?
Worse yet she is going to MAKE you go shopping with her and carry her old purse around the store.
Nope. We have rules about this.

Actually, I don't mind shopping with her either - she makes decisions faster than most men I know. Plus, if I go with her I can steer her away from Prada and toward Coach (though sometimes that proves to be a losing battle). What's a guy to do? :dontknow: The gal buys me just about any piece of dive gear I want! She can have her Prada purse - the way I see it, it's an investment in a tool she'll use to buy me more gear! \:D/

Hope you get your mat back bro! This thread is hijacked! #-o
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Post by Zen Diver »

Sounder wrote:
Hope you get your mat back bro! This thread is hijacked! #-o
Matt's gone missing? #-o

-Valerie :la:
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

I am really surprised that with all of the divers still in the lot and parked less than 40 feet from me, that it hasn't turned up.....
-Ron T.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

Not every diver is an honest diver.... Hope you get your mat back..
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Sounder wrote:Your avatar is going to make me puke. :vom:

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Dougie...you are just jealous. You wish you were at Cocoview kissing your wife underwater!

Sorry about the hyjack Ron. Have you talked to any of the staff at A2Z yet?
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

No I haven't. I figured that if one of them found it they would have called me the next day. Your manager (red titan) was there and had just seen me a few hours earlier in your shop.
-Ron T.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
Sea of Green

Post by Sea of Green »

GillyWeed wrote:Well I am here now and I think that puts the boys outnumbered? You'd better run... mwahahahahaha
I want to know what happens if you manage to catch me...