In Search Of A Single Hollis F1 Yellow Tip

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

In Search Of A Single Hollis F1 Yellow Tip

Post by scubnewb »

Yep one fell overboard and I can not find it, any one else have a single fin they want to get rid of because they lost one :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
-Confucius
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: In Search Of A Single Hollis F1 Yellow Tip

Post by ScubaJess »

Hey what size? I broke off the yellow tip on my fin today at Long Island Wall in the San Juan islands, but the other side is still good.

Seems like I need a new pair or 1 fin also :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

I have a pair of XL F1's I'd sell for $50. Sadly enough though there's 2. And they're all black...
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sweet! I'll take them if scubnewb doesn't want them?
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Or can split it somehow ? :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

ORDiver wrote:I have a pair of XL F1's I'd sell for $50. Sadly enough though there's 2. And they're all black...
Are you gonna be up in the puget sound area anytime soon?
Live Long And Prosper!!!

ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Hey Jess,
Sorry for the delayed response. I got busy at work and haven't been checking NWDC. I may be up there diving tomorrow. I have to meet up with my buddy in the morning and see where he wants to go. Either Hood Canal or PS. I'll PM you and see if you want to meet up. If not tomorrow maybe a couple weeks.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sounds great! I'm diving in the morning if the weather allows. Would be awesome to meet you and buy those fins :)

Have a fun & safe dive!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Hey Jess,

Looks like we're doing Sund today. If you can't make it out to the hood let's schedule a dive weekend after next and I'll bring those F1's up.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Sounds good! Yes let's dive!! I'm free next weekend I think, I'll send you a message after my dive with my phone # :)

Enjoy Sund! I hear they have epic viz right now. Please tell the squat lobsters hi for me!

Also you should stop at the Hoodsport Coffee co for great coffee & ice cream!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Sounds good. I'm out of town next weekend. Maybe the following one.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Anyway you can mail me the fins? :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Got the fins! Thanks OR Diver!!! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

Post by scubnewb »

Its only been about a year and a half since I posted this thread but I left the country right after and am now back in the good old 206, any chance you still have a extra fin lol? Because I just dug out my gear and still need a fin lol
ScubaJess wrote:Hey what size? I broke off the yellow tip on my fin today at Long Island Wall in the San Juan islands, but the other side is still good.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
-Confucius
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

Post by scubnewb »

size regular
ScubaJess wrote:Hey what size? I broke off the yellow tip on my fin today at Long Island Wall in the San Juan islands, but the other side is still good.

-Confucius