The perfect home sized compressor has been discontinued!

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

The perfect home sized compressor has been discontinued!

Post by rcontrera »

The MCH13 8.9 SCFM compressor is the perfect size for the serious diver or anyone that wants to pump up banks. I know that there are several folks that have been thinking about getting the MCH13 compressor for their home but have been on the fence. We got word from Coltri in Italy that they have quit building the MCH13 block. Now, if wanting an equivalent compressor, it will be a MCH16 with a smaller, slower motor. However, that means a few hundred dollars more.

As of today, we have only 8 of the MCH13 blocks left and when they are gone, they are GONE!

This isn't a sales push ... just a warning for those of you that are sitting on the fence.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: The perfect home sized compressor has been discontinued!

Post by H20doctor »

Alkin Mariner is a great home compressor 3.9 CfM
Last edited by H20doctor on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

Oh ... the little $2900 guys are not discontinued. Just the smallest of the continuous duty one.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

Just a little update ... the MCH6 that I mentioned above for $2900 has been readjusted to $2700! Gotta love this dollar euro exchange fluctuations. We'll see what happens to the price with our August/September container.