Found a bag

General banter about diving and why we love it.
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

Found a bag

Post by MorningDiverBob »

8/17/18, left or lost one handed opening bag for crabs at Edgewater Beach in Everett.
Go Dive and Dive Safe
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Found a bag

Post by ScubaJess »

Did you get to dive in Everett? How is the diving up that way? :)
I hope you find the bag owner!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
BillZ
Aquanaut

Post by BillZ »

MorningDiverBob wrote:8/17/18, left or lost one handed opening bag for crabs at Edgewater Beach in Everett.
Hi Bob - I think think bag is mine. It's yellow with a fine mesh and double ended bolt snap on the top. No biggie on getting it back to me soon - I'm headed to the Red Sea for 2 weeks and crab season is pretty much over.

ScubaJess wrote:Did you get to dive in Everett? How is the diving up that way? :)
I hope you find the bag owner!
Hey Jess - Although technically in Everett, this site is really Mukilteo north- It's the little park next to the Boeing ship pier. The topography is mostly sand and eel grass but there is some life starting to blossom on the pier pilings. I did see a huge skate ( aabout a 3 ft wingspan) on Sunday while scootering over the eel grass .
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Very nice! Skates are amazing! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
MorningDiverBob
Dive-aholic

Post by MorningDiverBob »

BillZ wrote:Hi Bob - I think think bag is mine. It's yellow with a fine mesh and double ended bolt snap on the top. No biggie on getting it back to me soon - I'm headed to the Red Sea for 2 weeks and crab season is pretty much over.
Correct but wrong color. Have a safe trip.
Go Dive and Dive Safe