Ed's Fault trip report

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Ed's Fault trip report

Post by ScubaJess »

Star Date 2018091.5
Away Mission 574

Greetings Divers,

Happy Friday!
I just wanted to post a quick report from my dive a few weeks back. CaptnJack was kind enough to take me & Lauyrnn out for a fun dive off his boat to Ed's Fault near Port Townsend. He is awesome! :notworthy:

The weather was perfect and the site was super interesting. The wall starts at about 25 and goes down to 70 feet. Lots of neat rock structures covered with Zoanthids and little holes filled with Warbonnets. It was pretty silty and had lots of barnacles on the rocks but still some color and life was also around. Saw a super cute baby wolf eel :luv: out swimming around on the way up.

Here are some of my snaps.
Thanks again Richard! :)

Live Long & Prosper
Attachments
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Ed's Fault trip report

Post by Tom Nic »

Thanks for a report on a site I've long wanted to dive!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Great report, Jess! Thanks for sharing, nice shots!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Thanks guys! You diving this weekend? We need to have a ththth BBQ soon before weather changes. :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Maybe this Thursday is a good one for a BBQ..?!