Hey!!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
GordyP
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hey!!

Post by GordyP »

Hello, my name is Gordon and I am new to the forum. I got certified a few months back and have been diving here and there since. I live in Lacey but work in Tacoma and have mostly been diving down near where I live and absolutely love it. My buddy from out of town got certified with me while he was here for work and we have gone a few times since he comes here regularly and I have been diving with another friend who is an instructor but am looking to meet other divers and get out to see some spots. I have my own gear and like to shoot GoPro videos and take pictures. I am planning on doing my advanced open water very soon and then who knows from there. Good to be here.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hey!!

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board, and to the addiction!

We typically have south Sound dives on Thursdays, you are welcome to join them. No buddy needed, or feel free to bring one! Keep your eye on the dive planning section, and/or feel free to post there yourself.

Happy diving!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Hi, and welcome to this board. As noted above, you should join us sometime on one of our south sound dives. Watch the dive planning thread for a ththth dive date, and join in. Glad to have you here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Welcome to NWDC Gordon!