Hi Dive club members

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
C.I. Dive Adventures
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hi Dive club members

Post by C.I. Dive Adventures »

Hi Divers,

My name is Ken Kollwitz and I can say happily that I am a cold water diver at heart. I live in Oxnard , Ca but have family, friends and acquaintances in the PNW and I am the owner/opertor of Channel Islands Dive Adventures. I am a non-teaching NAUI instructor who has been actively diving the last 30 years. With CIDA I run about 40 local SoCal trips and 3 vacation trips each year. My favorite are the trips to British Columbia!

The places high on my bucket list all are cold water destinations. My grandson Louie lives in Silverdale and is a commercial diver so naturally I can't wait to go diving with him and friends in the Hood Canal and local areas. Just gotta make time and by later 2020 I will be retired so there will be no excuses.

Anyways, that's enough about me and I hope to meet some of you in the near future.

Keep Diving, Ken
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hi Dive club members

Post by Gdog »

Welcome Ken! Our PNW diving is fantastic. Should you get up this way, post and let us know, you should have no trouble finding someone to dive with
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Greetings Ken!!!
It's ScubaJess from God's Pocket last year. Let's dive when you're in town :) let us know when you are up here.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome Ken!

Buncha hard core cold water divers here that would be more than happy to share their favorite sites should you care to!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hey Ken!!

Would love to dive with you again! Let's do Neah Bay/BC!

-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
C.I. Dive Adventures
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

It's on my bucket list Eric. I hear you dive with Nirupam. Known him for quite sometime now and usually tries to join us when he is in town.

Ken
C.I. Dive Adventures
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hi Jess & Tom-looking forward to diving with you all sometime. Need to get that way more for diving! Usually visiting family when in town.