Drysuits....

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

kwbyron wrote: Also, with as much crap I will get from NWBrewer, be carefull buying used, or at least stick witha lam.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I would never make fun of your wetsuit..... :la:
kwbyron wrote:When I find another company, and a few grand, that will make a big ugly yellow suit, I'll probably replace it .
Let's not forget to mention your powder blue dive computer.......

:smt064
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

(nothing more fun then showing up to a dive with a bunch of dive-in-all-black DIR divers in a massive bright yellow drysuit).
I dunno -- a blue and white Mobby's drysuit with big black pockets stuck on the thighs and a bright orange reflective striped wing works for me :-)

To answer the question quite a ways back, I switch suits when the water gets to about 50 - 52. All the insulating layers I can manage won't keep me warm enough to spend an hour in water in the 40's in the trilam suit.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

I'm contemplating buying a new Bare drysuit. I have a latex neck seal now and I'm wondering if neoprene is a better way to go on a new suit. Any comments either way will be appreciated.
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY