Sea spider pics for book cover

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
Greg Jensen
Amphibian

Sea spider pics for book cover

Post by Greg Jensen »

I was asked to supply a cover photo for an upcoming book on pycnogonids (sea spiders), but I know there have been much better shots posted here over the years than anything I've done. So pull out your prize cover girl (or guy) and send it to me and I'll forward them to the author for her to choose. For the sake of initial review please keep them under 10 mb.
No pay but you'll get a copy of the book and mucho bragging rights.

Send pics to gjensen@uw.edu
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Sea spider pics for book cover

Post by ScubaJess »

I'm sure others have better pics but I thought this one was cool! Sounds like a fun project! :taco:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1563833744575.jpg
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

ScubaJess wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:29 pm I'm sure others have better pics but I thought this one was cool! Sounds like a fun project! :taco:
Love it! Set photon torpedoes to OBLITERATE!! :calvin: :calvin:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

I sent you a few Greg :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk