N end dive this week?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

N end dive this week?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Anybody want to hit up Muk some evening this week?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Re: N end dive this week?

Post by Honudavis »

Nwbrewer wrote:Anybody want to hit up Muk some evening this week?

There is a group that normally dives Wednesday’s called bubbles and suds at 6:30 splash. I might be able to join.
Enjoy and savior all moments in life, above and below the water :). Kelly Davis Real Estate Broker
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

We (bubbles and suds) will be there tomorrow for a scooter dive as the tides look pretty extreme for Wednesday.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Rain... Lots of rain
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

The brown goo was present, however below 30' it was pretty good. SUPER low tide last night but still managed to get a decent dive and suds
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Post by SCUBARM79 »

I'm still waiting on getting my guages back from cert. Otherwise, I'm game
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

SCUBARM79 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm I'm still waiting on getting my guages back from cert. Otherwise, I'm game

What gauges? I may have a loaner if you need something. I'm game to hit muk up some evening next week if someone wants to go.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
SCUBARM79
Avid Diver

Post by SCUBARM79 »

Nwbrewer wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:11 pm
SCUBARM79 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 pm I'm still waiting on getting my guages back from cert. Otherwise, I'm game

What gauges? I may have a loaner if you need something. I'm game to hit muk up some evening next week if someone wants to go.

Jake
Pressure and depth (my console) is in the shop, as is my octo. I've got my primary and 1st stage though! :supz:
And, if someone is "off early" and interested in a mid-day in the Muk/EdUP area- I could swing something. New job, new hours.