ThThTh 10/14

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 10/14

Post by YellowEye »

Howdy! Who's up for some Thursday night diving this week? I'm not sure Jess and I will make it this week as we're going to God's Pocket on Sat. But maybe. We hope to get in the full swing of things again in 2 weeks.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ktuli
Avid Diver

Re: ThThTh 10/14

Post by ktuli »

I just arrived in Washington today and was thinking I might try to stop by either before or after the dive tomorrow to do a little meet-and-greeting and maybe get some additional info for future diving. I'll probably look into finding a dive shop this weekend that can give me a refresher drysuit dive and hopefully check out some rental suits and or find one to buy. If you folks are looking to meet up tomorrow, can you give me some details and I'll try to join you for a bit. Thanks!

Will
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Welcome!

I haven't seen any rsvp's this week, though some people come without notice. 6-6:30 meet by the parking meter.

Derek and Dave often come...
derekcs wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:18 pmpaging Derek
dlh wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:18 pmpaging Dave
We also have a Facebook group that seems to have more activity where you can see if somebody is planning to go ... "Thursday night diving at Redondo" if you're on Facebook.

Hope you get in a good dry suit primer. That instructor should also be able to hook you up with some divers.

-Eric
derekcs
Perma Narc'd

Post by derekcs »

Don't think I'm making it tonight.
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram
ktuli
Avid Diver

Post by ktuli »

I'm going to pay a visit to Eight Diving and then swing by Redondo Beach and see if anyone is there. If you see someone wandering around looking lost, it might just be me. :)

Will
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Great! I suspect you'll see somebody. There is one group diving there all day today, not really a part of this group though.