The Trill

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

The Trill

Post by H20doctor »

So when I first joined Northwest Dive club back in 2006 2007 my backyard was Mukilteo..
And in my backyard was this mysterious thing called The troll.. because I was not able to go to the troll I got to read about the troll here on our forum just like going to the i-beams going to the monolith and other mysterious places here in our backyard...
Now going to the troll is a different thing than going to the i-beams depending on if the tide is up or if the tide is down the depth will vary... The other thing about the troll is it's up on a mound I believe it's on the mound where the doc used to be but you have to go deeper and then shower when you go up the mound to get to the troll..
So narcosis depth s are something you're both going to experience when going to the troll the other thing is is that I thought it was this big amazing super good time all the cool kids were doing it but here's the deal..
When you are sitting at the troll you will be on a mound system you will see it slope on both sides and it'll go down because you are shallower also your compass will have issues at the troll for some reason..
do not go to the troll unless you have an experienced person with you it could be very very easy to get turned around at the troll..
I made this video a while back I've been going through my archives and I'm just throwing stuff together without music so here it is enjoy the "Troll" @the Muk

youtu.be/IjDk43AlnoQ
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: The Trill

Post by Gdog »

I watched it already right when you posted it Doc.....