South Sound Diving

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

South Sound Diving

Post by Nwbrewer »

Oystercovematt and I got out around slack yesterday afternoon to buzz around a little and let me try our diving with a sling bottle. Vis was uncharacteristically good for our area, you could scooter without worrying about hitting anything for a change! Not much for interesting critters, this weekend, but still had a great time.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/pZmrSEomRUo?si=yipC4G7g4Ev_aFr4[/youtube]
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
enchantmentdivi
Amphibian

Re: South Sound Diving

Post by enchantmentdivi »

Nice video! Where is Pickering Passage?
Jenn
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: South Sound Diving

Post by Nwbrewer »

enchantmentdivi wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:27 am Nice video! Where is Pickering Passage?
It's the west side of Harstine Island, just north of Shelton. Not exactly a diving destination, mostly mud and a few lost crab traps and buoy's for structure. We dive it out of convenience mostly.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman