LOST LIGHT: MUKILTEO T-DOCK

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Smoke Diver
Just Settling In

LOST LIGHT: MUKILTEO T-DOCK

Post by Smoke Diver »

Hello All,

If anyone happens to find a yellow w/ a black rim Underwater Kinetics (UK C8) pistol grip style dive light at Mukilteo I'd really appreciate a call!. It also has a metal carabiner & a lanyard attatched.

Ice cream, coffee, or an Ivar's 4-piece...along with a gleeful "thank you" will be in your future!

Thanks!

Tony L.
(425) 330-8950
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

if you dont get it back i have one gathering dust i can let go real cheap.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

hey tony that sux. #-o i had a battery blow up in mine in august, know i need to send it in for repair :pale:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
decodiver25
Aquaphile

Post by decodiver25 »

hey i was one of the guys diving there last night. i was with the group of three. I am diving there tomorrow morning so ill give a look when i am down there. I think i remember you saying that you lost it somewhere in from of that walkway right?
When you think you know everything is actually when you know nothing...
Rockfish
Dive-aholic

Post by Rockfish »

One suggestion a dive buddy of mine had regarding dive lights. He had some business cards made up with his contact info on it and put it inside the light with the batteries so in case he lost it and if it was found whoever found it would know who to contact. Food for thought.
Good Luck.
Smoke Diver
Just Settling In

Post by Smoke Diver »

decodiver25 wrote:hey i was one of the guys diving there last night. i was with the group of three. I am diving there tomorrow morning so ill give a look when i am down there. I think i remember you saying that you lost it somewhere in from of that walkway right?

Yup, that was me. Thanks for the look while you're out. I appreciate it.
Maybe someday we can team up for a dive or two.

Tony
Smoke Diver
Just Settling In

Post by Smoke Diver »

Rockfish wrote:One suggestion a dive buddy of mine had regarding dive lights. He had some business cards made up with his contact info on it and put it inside the light with the batteries so in case he lost it and if it was found whoever found it would know who to contact. Food for thought.
Good Luck.
Thanks for the tip. That's a great idea. I actually have my name on my light. However, in "light" (pun intended) of this recent event I think I should put my tele # too. Thanks again!