dive buddy classified

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

dive buddy classified

Post by pogiguy05 »

41yo married scuba diver looking for a dive buddy on the side.
Must practice safe diving at all times. I just dont get enough diving at home and need to get more diving experience. Someone experienced is prefferred but not neccessary. I am also willing to swing between dive buddies but would like someone on a regular basis. Lets have fun and be safe. I am available most afternoons after 3pm Monday-Thursday.Hope to hear from someone soon.
Jeff Castor
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Jeff,

I'd be happy to do some diving with you. My schedule's slammed through this coming weekend, but then I have a bunch of time in the middle of August. We're kind of at opposite ends of the Seattle metro area (I'm in Woodinville) but that's what Cove 2 is for, right?

Lynne
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Sea of Green

Re: dive buddy classified

Post by Sea of Green »

pogiguy05 wrote:41yo married scuba diver looking for a dive buddy on the side.
Must practice safe diving at all times. I just dont get enough diving at home and need to get more diving experience. Someone experienced is prefferred but not neccessary. I am also willing to swing between dive buddies but would like someone on a regular basis. Lets have fun and be safe. I am available most afternoons after 3pm Monday-Thursday.Hope to hear from someone soon.
How cool, another mid-week diver! :supz: But you've been reading too many CE ads, stop it![-X
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

HMMM just also remembered that wifes youngest sister is visiting from Canada August7th-17th and I know she has big plans to show her around. So I am thinking it would be difficult for me to dive during those dates.

Yes Cove 2 is fine with me. Just wish to get more dives in under my belt.

I will try to stop :book: :book: :book: :book: to late I did again.Well, off I go for now. I will have to post some availability soon.Thanks for your offer.
Jeff Castor
Keyes
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by Keyes »

Hey
Im new to the seattle area. I live in Lake City/Northgate area, but am a native of the san juan islands. Ive done quite a few dives up there, hawaii and canada, and i wanna do lots more. Im still a kid (22) but Im no dummy. either of you wanna do something? Im pretty dang free, just training for a new job. We could even go up the san Juans/ whidbey to dive, I just need a buddy. Yep. Do tell.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

hey jeff, i'm open. :-({|= oh man, pogi, not the in - laws ](*,) \:D/ i'll check out good reasons to get out and get wet for you :book: :book: :evil4: :evil4:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

OK here is an update on me.

We have lost our caregiver employee to work abandonment ](*,) and are looking for someone. This makes my free time almost NILL. It has been 2 months since my last dive and I really miss it. I would also like to get some dives in before things get colder. I only have a 7mm wetsuit and I know the winter months might be to cold for that type.

I hope to get some more dives in with some of you guys soon.
Jeff Castor
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

SAM, 30, dark hair/eyes/drysuit, 165/275 (naked/wet, with gear). I enjoy short walks on the beach (down to the water), holding hands while emergency ascending, showering in front of others at Cove 2, I don't do the long hose but I'll share regs if absolutely necessary.
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Calvin, that avatar is just sick, not the worst you have dug up but close. \:D/ Feed that girl.
Charles
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Calvin I try to imagine you surfing the internet for all those pictures. I wonder what the inside of Calvins brain look like??? That girl gives me the :vom: :vom: :vom:
Jeff Castor
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Much better Calvin. At least I know this one is fake.
Charles
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Aquanautchuck wrote:Much better Calvin. At least I know this one is fake.
That's no fake! That's The Enigma, of Jim Rose fame....
=D>

I enjoy tattoos as much as the next guy, but JEEZ!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Aquanautchuck wrote:At least I know this one is fake.
might not be. there's a guy we've seen around town who has forehead implants. not quite as pointy as calvin's avatar, but in there nonetheless...
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Keyes wrote:Hey
Im new to the seattle area. I live in Lake City/Northgate area, but am a native of the san juan islands. Ive done quite a few dives up there, hawaii and canada, and i wanna do lots more. Im still a kid (22) but Im no dummy. either of you wanna do something? Im pretty dang free, just training for a new job. We could even go up the san Juans/ whidbey to dive, I just need a buddy. Yep. Do tell.
Hey Keyes,

I live in Lake City and am in the process of buying the rest of my gear so I won't be dependent upon my (apparently very busy) friends to dive. As soon as I can do that, I'm looking to dive after work weekdays and/or mornings on weekends.

PM me if you wanna dive....
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

pogiguy05 wrote:Calvin I try to imagine you surfing the internet for all those pictures. I wonder what the inside of Calvins brain look like???

There are some stones better left unturned, if you know what I mean.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."