For Sale: USIA Drysuit W/Undergarment

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Diver_C
Amphibian

For Sale: USIA Drysuit W/Undergarment

Post by Diver_C »

Good looking USIA blue and black scuba dive dry suit (drysuit) with attached size (8 1/2 to 9 ladies) boots and warm USIA Exotherm III one-piece undergarment $550. Purchased used just over a year ago for female diver who is 5' 7'' tall and 150lbs., but could fit a slightly taller/bigger or smaller/shorter diver, but used only four times because she isn't into coldwater diving. Suit has new wrist and neck seals. The suit has no tags, I but believe it is a medium. It doesn't leak and is ready to go in the open water. Undergarment tag says it's a small, but seems more like a medium.

ImageImage
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Bump bumpidity bump
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

How much for your couch? \:D/
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
BbbleMkr
Aquaphile

Post by BbbleMkr »

That couch rocks.

Short story long, I was involved with the "Compact" out of San Francisco which is a group who pledge not to buy anything new for a period of time. (Undies, shoes, glasses and basic hygiene products excepted). Just Google "Compact" if you're interested--I don't think there is a website per se. And, I wanted to buy a couch. I scoured the paper, Craig's List, Microsoft ads; I looked everywhere for a used couch. I could not find a used one that met my needs and measurements for less than $1,000. I called, emailed and went to couch "go sees", but no luck. Finally, I went to Costco Home and found this one for $800. I'm not lying. And the darn thing is bulletproof! (Sounder, I don't mean it literally. Please don't shoot my couch.) Dog, kid, kid's gassed up freaky friends....All of the stains from the above come out with water. It's fantastic. I'm mildly tempted to spill different stuff just to see if anything will stain it.

So, yes, the couch is awesome, and no, it's not for sale. Kid is getting it so she doesn't have to find cleaner, neater friends.

dd