Hello from Seattle!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
j3rmzh
Just Settling In

Hello from Seattle!

Post by j3rmzh »

first off, hello everyone! I am new to the forums, been lurking for a bit but thought I would do some posting.

So I recently got certified, about a month ago, and immediately got "the bug" luckily the completion of my OW course and by birthday were very close so I told everyone I wanted $$ for scuba gear, well thanks to my birthday, craigslist, and discount dive supply I was able to bust my behind and get some gear.

Shortly after my best friend got certified, that was 2 weeks ago and we are planning dives 13-14 tomorrow at EUP

I certainly enjoy this hobby and am looking forward to the adventures that are to be had.

I live in downtown Seattle and have dove from Alki-Mukilteo, look forward to seeing what this region has to offer.

Also, my parents both got certified with me, they are piecing together their gear and will be diving soon as well!
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

Welcome to our "Fruin and Nut" Bowl. :wav: :wav: Get ready for a life and mind altering ride. \:D/

PS: We do not talk about $$$, we use "SU's" (Scuba units, 1 SU= $100) as protection from depression when we see how much we really spend. Also works against spouses or significant others. And it sounds better.
Charles