Howdy!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
FishOuttaWater
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Howdy!

Post by FishOuttaWater »

Woohoo! I finally signed up!

My name is Carrie (Burntchef's dry half). I love checking out everyone's posts and pics on this site. I'm still fairly new to diving and hope to be back in the water and diving with ya'll in the spring of 2008 (I've been dealing with a back injury that has left me on dry land for most of this year. So bummed!!!)

Happy Diving!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome Carrie!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Welcome to our little slice of heaven (and procrastination from work), Mrs. Burntchef! :partyman:
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

Welcome! Get well soon!
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Howdy!

Post by Nwbrewer »

[quote="FishOuttaWater"]My name is Carrie (Burntchef's dry half). quote]

And you admit to it????

Good to see you here. Hopefully see you in the water soon.

Jake
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

greatings carrie. i wish my bridal unit would take up diving aswell. but only time will tell. oh, and congrats!
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Welcome Carrie.. I liked how you used "dry" as a synonym for "better". On this board that doesn't usually mean the same thing.. But in this instance I am sure it does.. Heh heh..
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Hi Carrie! Im glad you have joined us. Jenna plans on being in the water about the same time as you. I think she would love to dive with you sometime (me too). Welcome to the club....
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Hi Carrie! Welcome to the Club. =D> Howard is a great guy, a good diver and a good dive buddy. We all look forward to seeing the both of you at some of the "Club" dives after you're well enough to return to the water.
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Hello and welcome Carrie. Sorry to hear your back is hurting and hope it gets better fast. I have lower back problems from time to time since I injured it in the U.S.ARMY under the First President BUSH's campaign in Iraq.far to many soldiers dying and even more injured seriously over there. ](*,)
Jeff Castor
FishOuttaWater
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by FishOuttaWater »

Thanks for the welcome you guys! I can't wait to meet everyone and start diving again!