Hi

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Fish
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hi

Post by Fish »

It was nice meeting a few of you guys out on Hood canel in Hoodsport yesterday. I look forward to doing some diving and seeing those big octopus.

As a recent transplant from NH I am looking for people to dive with.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Welcome to the club fish! Looks like you had great weather out there. I bet everyone was anxious to get in the water when they sipped up their dry suits!!! It was sunny and hot!!!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hey, Fish, welcome! I'm sorry, I don't remember meeting you, exactly, but I hope to see you in the water soon!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hey Fish! Welcome to the Northwest! Hopefully you'll get to dive again soon, and you'll find this is a great place to hang out and find good people to dive with! :salute:

Sparky, Bassman, and myself ran into Fish at the Dive Shop while Ron was filling our tanks.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Ah I was was wondering the same thing nailer!! Welcome to the club Fish.. :bounce:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hola Fishola, nice to meet you. Hop on in to the dive plans section and we'll see if we can meet up for a dive in the near future \:D/
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Hello fish!

This is cool, I actually met you before you joined the club. (I was at the dive shop). looking fwd to diving with you, be sure to check out Underwater Sports in Olympia or in Lakewood, Let us know when you are ready tio get wet!

Bassman (Keith)
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Welcome Fish:

now that you have found out about our little club you will have to start joining in on some of the dives.

I think I rember meeting you at the Hood Canal but if im mistaken please forgive me I was meeting so many new people that I some times forgot what my name was .

what a grate weekend for diving HUH?
looking foward to seeing you at our next outting.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

sparky wrote:Welcome Fish:
I think I rember meeting you at the Hood Canal but if im mistaken please forgive me I was meeting so many new people that I some times forgot what my name was .

Sparky
Hey I know what you mean Sparky, between the screen names and real names it got confusing in my mind this weekend. :smt119

Charles