Any of you tec divers cleaning out your closets?

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
j3rmzh
Just Settling In

Any of you tec divers cleaning out your closets?

Post by j3rmzh »

Any tec divers out there cleaning their closets? I am looking for bands, mainfold, doubles wing, wrist compass, and a wrist computer (non-air integrated) .... If you have any of this stuff, shoot me a PM!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

doubles wing

Post by Joshua Smith »

Got a really nice doubles wing for sale:

http://www.golemgear.com/pc-12-2-golem- ... -wing.aspx

I'll let it go for 200$- it's good as new, just about exactly a year old.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Sorry guys but I just bought his wing! :la: :bootyshake: :bounce: \:D/ :-({|= :partyman: :axe:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Solitude Diver
Avid Diver

Post by Solitude Diver »

I was thinking about getting rid of a lot of my open circuit tech stuff as I'm not using it anymore. (Using CCR) Right off the top of my head I will probably get rid of:

•Twin HP 130's banded with isolator manifold.
•Twin LP 95's banded with isolator manifold.
•OMS SS back plate and 90-95 lb dual bladder wing (bungeed) will include single tank adapter.
•I might be willing to part with a couple Scuba Pro MK25/S550 & S600 reg's (one with long hose) set up for the twins and dual bladder.

All items dove for less than 2 years. (Purchased about three years ago). PM me if interested and I’ll try to upload some pic’s this weekend.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Re: Any of you tec divers cleaning out your closets?

Post by John Rawlings »

j3rmzh wrote:Any tec divers out there cleaning their closets? I am looking for bands, mainfold, doubles wing, wrist compass, and a wrist computer (non-air integrated) .... If you have any of this stuff, shoot me a PM!
I have a Dive-Rite Super One wing in pristine condition. It is rated at 84 lbs lift.

I love this wing and I'm only selling it because I switched over to CCR two years ago and have sold all of my sets of OC doubles, so I have no further use for it.

I'll let it go for $200.00.

Anyone interested can send me a PM or e-mail.

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

its a tech super sale?
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
al NDOF
Avid Diver

Post by al NDOF »

[quote="Solitude Diver"]I was thinking about getting rid of a lot of my open circuit tech stuff as I'm not using it anymore. (Using CCR) Right off the top of my head I will probably get rid of:

•Twin HP 130's banded with isolator manifold.
•Twin LP 95's banded with isolator manifold.
•OMS SS back plate and 90-95 lb dual bladder wing (bungeed) will include single tank adapter.

Did you sell the HP 130s?
If you're not havin fun, you're doin somthin wrong