Not new but new here

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Not new but new here

Post by Dusty2 »

Hi, The name is Rich. I have been a senior poster for a long time on northwestdivers but decided to check out some new turf.

I am a NAUI master diver/ Photo nut and slug head. I did 156 dives last year all in Puget Sound and spend a great deal of time in the Port Townsend area where most of the photos I post come from.

Any one heading up Pt Townsend way just drop me a line and I'll show you one of the best dive areas in the sound. IMHO

Please check out my photo site for some really good stuff
http://underthesound.smugmug.com
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the board Rich!
Port Towsend huh?
Hmmmm. I might just have to head that way some day!
You are more than welcome to join in on any Tuesday dives I'm doing around the Tacoma / Seattle area.

Great Website too! =D> =D>

Later :salute:
Keith :smt035
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Thanks for the PT invitation. In the coming months, I'm going to try very hard to get out to more sites, and break the Cove 2/Edmonds habit :-) I have in-laws in PT, so it would be a very easy place to come up and spend a couple of days and dive. You may be hearing from me!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome Rich! ...and thanks for the invite. As a fellow critter and pics nut I know you'll find some kindred spirits on this board! You should like it here... hopefully it will stay the wonderful place that it's been for a long time!

-Tom Nic
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Thanks Guys, I am in pt Townsend for the next couple of weeks if anyboy is intrested. If you have good eyes and work at it you can see in excess of 10 nudibrach types in one dive + lots of fishies too
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

Hi Rich, we havew been contimplating a trip to Port T possibly this summer. We'll look you up when the time comes, I'd like to check out that neck of the woods.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....