Spokane...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Josh
Just Settling In

Spokane...

Post by Josh »

Hey everyone, just thought I'd say hello and see if there were are alot of divers in the Spokane area on here. Talk to you all later!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Welcome Josh!

I think we have a few divers from your side of the state, you should come over and dive with us sometime.

Jake

P.S. - Why are you using that octo as a squeeky toy?
Josh
Just Settling In

Post by Josh »

Nwbrewer wrote:Welcome Josh!
I think we have a few divers from your side of the state, you should come over and dive with us sometime.
Jake
P.S. - Why are you using that octo as a squeaky toy?
Thx Jake. I love diving over there on the coast. I'll be heading over that way again the beginning of March for my stress and rescue class. Kind of dreading the drive though... Anyways, I'll be going over there more often towards spring or during the summer and maybe be able to meet up w/ some of you guys then.
BTW - I wasn't trying to use the octo as a squeaky toy.. lol...
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome to the board Josh!
Where do you dive over in Spokane?
I might come out that way and Dive with you there, if it's worth diving.

Keith :smt035
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Josh
Just Settling In

Post by Josh »

Hey thx Keith. I'd say come on over and we could do some diving but I can't think of any cool dives sites over here that would be worth the drive for you... If I find or hear of any i'll let ya know!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I've heard of cool wrecks in lake pend o'reille....

Jake
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

Some of my friends have given good reports about that particular lake, Pendo-whatever ](*,) Lake Coeur d'Alene is supposed to have some really cool stuff as well. We'll be heading back to Boise around March 10, so if you want to hop down there and check out some of the local scenery with us, let me know. I'll still be hanging around this board...
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
Josh
Just Settling In

Post by Josh »

I have actually heard about diving over there at Lake Pend Oreille. I'll have to do some research and find out where the wrecks are.. :book:

Hey dwashbur, thx for the invite but that weekend I'll be over at Priest lake. One of my buddies rented a cabin up there for his birthday. I'm not sure what the diving conditions are for this time of the year, but I definitely want to do some diving over in that lake during the summer time.

What lakes are you diving at down in Boise?
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

We'll be there for several months at least, possibly up to a year; it's actually home for us. There are a couple of ponds right in Boise that we dive, and a few reservoirs within about an hour that are fun to get wet in. Not that much to see, especially if you're critter-spoiled by the Sound, but it's getting wet and there's always good company, especially when we're doing club dives and such, so c'mon down. Let me know when you think you might and I can get with some of the other folks there and arrange something fun.
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
Josh
Just Settling In

Post by Josh »

Hey Dave I really appreciate it and I'll definitley consider doing a road trip down there some time. :supz: ...The only thing is... I'm not sure when I'll be able to do it though because it'd be around a 7 hour drive :pale:
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Welcome Josh. Look us up when you're in the area.

Pend Oreille is DEEP, they used to run Submarines there for training. I know based on posts I've read on other forums that Coeur d'Alene or whatever, has some good old wrecks in it at recreational depths. I'm not sure if it was here or SB that I read some posts about it but I know that Mattwave has seen them when he was over there diving with Rick Inman. I used to go there alot but since I was fortunate enough to "lose" my Ex GF I don't get over there as often. Never dove the lakes though.