Diving Keystone Jetty March 1st

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
H20doctor

Diving Keystone Jetty March 1st

Post by H20doctor »

I am planning this dive for saturday, currents looks great and we are going to do 2 tanks.. All are welcome. First dive is going to be at around 9 am.. and then another one after we off gas..
http://www.dairiki.org/tides/daily.php/sea/2008-03-01
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

I got room in my van for 2 more divers if someone wants to carpool to Keystone Jetty with me and Jeff... We are leaving at 730 am or so then hopping on the ferry.. we are going to do 2 tanks... So let me know if anyone is going to tag along for this dive?
al NDOF
Avid Diver

Post by al NDOF »

sorry I'm already on the porthole charter on the 1st.

Maybe on your next dive
al
If you're not havin fun, you're doin somthin wrong
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

i have a friend that lives on whidby island, i'll see if he wants to come on our dive there...
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

well we have another person coming saturday doc. my friend on whidbey island said he is game for a dive before he goes to belize. he might even bring along one other person. :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

thats sweeeeeeeeeet. too bad pez and fishtig arnt coming along to play in the water..? Maybe their toooo scared to get attacked by a Kelp Greenling, or an evil Ling Cod ? Maybe cause they lost there Mojo from Doctor Evil... Mwaaaaha mwaaaahaahaaa
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I'd love to join you guys but I seem to have finally caught the nastiness that's been going around my office. Have fun.

Jake
H20doctor

Post by H20doctor »

OK we are catching the mukilteo ferry at 830 am... I still have room in my van for 2 more divers and Gear... You can park in the state Park parking lot and load up from there. Let me know if you want to go.?